Mamorubot 235x235 suit Genius. 310x310 X1
- The Mamorubot Polypropylene Build Plate is a 3d printer build plate to be used instead of glass, mirror beds or adhesive surfaces. It is a build plate that offers consistent and reliable prints.
Can be attached directly to your glass bed using clips or tape.
How to use your new polypropylene build plate ?
Note: the polypropylene build plate has different properties than a glass or mirror plate.
1) Remove old build plate
2) Make sure bed is level and flat in all directions
3) Install your new polypropylene build plate and make sure it is securely fastened to the print bed.
4) If you have a heated bed, please heat bed to normal operating temperature for 5 minutes.
5) When bed is heated, double check for flatness.
6) Perform your leveling routine. Bed may require adjustments to level due to differences in plate thickness
7) Note that some adjustment to previous bed temperature settings may be required. Make test prints to verify proper adhesion.
Note: If you see reduction in adhesion, please clean with Isopropyl alcohol and a clean cloth.
Suggested Bed temperatures may vary depending on filament material.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nylon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
- Comes with two extra stickers for cold plate printing for ABS and PETG.
- packaged weight is 535g (x1) 440g (genius)
Mamorubot Polypropylene plate. 235x235 (Genius) 310x310 (X1)
Thai Post services are available for orders with a total weight less than 2kg and no single item is longer than 500mm.
Parcels are handled by Thai Post in the Thailand, and then handed over to the local post office in the destined country.
Prices vary depending on the country. Use the ‘Calculate Shipping’ button in the shopping cart
International Standard. E-packet & Registered post
Europe. Australia. USA. Asean. 5 – 10 Working days tracked service
Rest of World 7 – 20 Working days tracked service.
We will always endeavour to ship your order sameday or next day. Please allow for the time difference.
Express delivery via Fedex, Aramex etc is available, please message to enquire.
Happy3d will NOT be liable for any duties or taxes charged on shipped orders.
We offer a 7 day return from receiving on all items ordered from us.
Returns are not accepted for software if it has already been activated.
For customised products, unless faulty, we hold the right to use our discretion to refuse the return.
For bespoke orders placed outside our website, they are subject to a cancellation fee which must be paid in full. Please ask at the time of order for clarification of the cancellation fee.
To submit a return, please contact us at Happy3d_thailand@yahoo.com within 7 days of receiving the product. In the email please include the order id, items being returned, and reason for the return.
Items must be returned in a as new condition for resale. Returns should be sent to:
Happy3dThailand (Piruna Lever)
99/26 Moo Baan Prapawin, Soi Tiendat,
Nakhon Pathom 73110
We will not be held liable for items getting lost in the post. So please use a tracked service. To identify your parcel please include a copy of your original email inside.
Once received, we will inspect the goods, and issue a refund equaling the items value on your order. Refunds are only issued once the goods are in our possession at the address above. Outgoing shipping charges and return shipping charges will not be refunded. We only issue refunds and do not offer the option to exchange products.